2) Has the Reports Viewer control in SSMS been fixed to support SSRS 2008 and higher formats?
3) Has Silverlight support been added in SSRS?
4) What are the new enhancements in SSIS toolset as well as SSIS BIDS Designer?
5) Has better support now been provided in SSRS reports designer for reports debugging or we still need to use Fiddler?
6) Has any enhancements been provided for SSRS reports deployment or we still need to depend upon RSScripter?
7) Is there any improvement in SQL Server Agent to support better scheduling and triggering of services and instruction sets like SSIS packages, for example FileWatcher support in scheduler?
8) SSAS reference relationship of dimension with measuregroups has the probability to induce corruption in aggregation due to triggering of processing through partition processing. Has this been improved ?
9) BIDS Helper covers lots of gaps that BIDS does not provide. Has this support been incorporated as a part of BIDS?
10) Freeware utilities like SSMS Toolspack, SQL Search Add-in from Redgate, and DB Pro in Visual Studio are some of the distinct utilities that DB professionals require a lot during development. Has SSMS managed to spare us from using any of these utilities?