- Comparison of SSIS with Informatica PowerCenter by Dan English
- How to use SSIS with Netezza by Rafael Salas
- Migrating from Cognos to Microsoft BI by James Beresford
- A comparison of Enterprise Class Data Integration Tools by Jamie Thomson and Michael Horne
- How to use SSIS with SAP in a data migration project by Siddharth Mehta
- Unconventional use of SSIS by Siddharth Mehta
- SSIS with Dynamics CRM by Douglas Laudenschlager
- A little dance with SSIS and Informix by Jason Brimhall
Saturday, June 12, 2010
I'm reading: SSIS with Informatica PowerCenter , Cognos , SAP , Netezza and othersTweet this !
These days I keep reading about use of SSIS with different types and kinds of databases, from the community. Some of the experiences shared by professionals from the MS BI community are really helpful and are worthy to keep in your bookmark list as you never know when you would land on a situation where you would feel a desperate need of such information.
Below is a list of such experiences by SSIS and/or MS BI professionals (including myself) who have shared their SSIS experiences with non-SQL Server or non-Microsoft based platforms.