Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Using SSIS with SAP and other Business Intelligence Systems like Siebel , Teradata and others

I'm reading: Using SSIS with SAP and other Business Intelligence Systems like Siebel , Teradata and othersTweet this !
One of the most interesting whitepaper that I have come across on SQL Server 2008 is "Using SQL Server 2008 Integration Services with SAP BI 7.0". This sounds interesting to me as I have no idea about SAP. Actually there is a probability that very soon I am going to be a part of an assignment where I would be working on a system where I would be using SSIS to translate and migrate data between different BI systems. And the most interesting part is there is no relational database into picture. Soon I might get a chance to architect solution for the requirement. This whitepaper can be divided into two parts:
  • Scenario 1: Extracting Data from SAP BI into SQL Server

  • Scenario 2: Loading Non-SAP Data into SAP BI

I believe this article would make more sense to me once I start getting my hands dirty on SAP with SSIS.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails