Monday, May 29, 2006

My MCSD Track for Microsoft .Net

I'm reading: My MCSD Track for Microsoft .NetTweet this !
Hi All,

Upon the request of many readers of my blog, below is the track in reverse chronology which I had completed for my MCSD. I had appeared all the exams with the language of choice as C# (wherever applicable).

1) 70-300 Analyzing Requirements and Defining Microsoft .NET Solution Architectures
2) 70-340 Implementing Security for Applications with Microsoft Visual C#® .NET
3) 70-320 Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with Microsoft Visual C# .NET and the Microsoft .NET Framework
4) 70-315 Developing and Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft® Visual C#™ .NET and Microsoft® Visual Studio® .NET
5) 70-316 Developing and Implementing Windows®-based Applications with Microsoft® Visual C#™ .NET and Microsoft® Visual Studio® .NET

70-316 and 70-315 were quite easy.
70-320 was a challenging one, but I rate the toughness of this paper to be 6/10

70-340 was the hardest paper that I had ever appeared. I just got skipped with it. It was so so tough and it is one of the rarest paper that professionals appear. But it's an excellent paper to appear for those who may be interested in designing and developing security for applications.

70-300 was also a thrilling and tough one. It requires how microsoft expect you to answer on case-studies and not on your personal or any ethical experiences.

Dear Readers, if you feel my post to be helpful, please feel free to add comments to my post.

Siddharth Mehta
[MSc(I.T.), MCP, MCAD, MCSD]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool review...

Related Posts with Thumbnails