You can audit the following information using reports provided with Auditing Framework (Note: Use Report Viewer Application to view auditing data.)
- Which packages are currently running and which task is running inside the package
- Historical package execution detail for selected date range (i.e. Run time, Errors, Warnings etc.)
- Error and Warning by Task and Package
- Run time by Task and Package
- Extracted and Loaded Records along with their source and target information (e.g. Table/View, Sql Query, File Name, Component Name, Data Flow Name, Connection String etc.).
- Run time Trend for several days/weeks/years by Package and Task
- Error/Warning/ Trend by Package and Task
- Extract/Load Trend by Package, DataFlow
- Extract/Load Trend by Data Object (e.g. File, Table/View or Sql Query)
SSIS Package Deployment
- Deploy SSIS Packages to SQL Server, SSIS Store or File System (Bi-Directional Transfer supported using Left/Right arrows) .
- Deploy Config files associated with packages along with packages.
- Change Config File location for target packages during deployment.
- Change Protection Level for target packages during deployment.
- Open selected Packages in Visual Studio using single click without creating Projects.
- Use keyboard shortcuts to copy/paste packages/config files from source->target or target->source
- Visual Studio Integration (deploy single or multiple packages for Project or Solution).
- Configure email notification for single or multiple recipients.
- Configure Text Messaging for Cell/PDA/Blackberry for single or multiple phone (Major wireless service providers around the globe supported).
- Configure alerts for one or more events which includes OnError, OnWarning, OnSuccess or OnCompletion.
- Filter certain warnings/errors.
- All settings are stored in config file so you can easily change Notification settings without modifying packages.
- Visual Studio Integration (enable/disable notification for single or multiple packages of Project or Solution).